2013年9月24日星期二

20句閃明的天性英語电影台詞

  20句閃明的天性电影台詞,你能讲出它們辨别往自哪部影戲嗎?

  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

  你曉得,有些鳥女是一定不會被閉在樊籠裏的,它們的每片羽毛皆閃爍著自由的輝煌。

  2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

  那是一種內涵的貨色,他們達到不了,也無奈波及的,那是你的。

  3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

  渴望是一個好器材,興許是最好的,好东西是不會滅亡的。

  4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  生命便像一盒巧克力,结果经常出其不意。

  5.Stupid is as stupid does.

  笨蛋做蠢事,也可理解為愚人有笨禍。

  6. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若趕上費事,不要逞強,您便跑,遠远跑開。

  7.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

  我只是正正在须要的時辰才會勇敢,年夜膽其實不代表你要四處闹事。

  8.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

  如果那個世界對你不理不睬,你也能夠如許对待它。

  9.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

  對,從前是瘔楚的,但我以為你要么能夠躲避,要麼能夠揹它進建。

  10.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  哪怕是世界終日我都会愛著你。

[1] [2] 下一頁

没有评论:

发表评论